Welcome, and thanks for stopping by! Follow me on Twitter or Facebook to get my posts direct to you, or you can can follow me on Pinterest!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 (11 ounce) package Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves and salt. Set aside.
- In your large mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, egg and molasses until creamy.
- Add the flour mixture one fourth at a time, mixing each time until well blended.
- Stir in butterscotch morsels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets (or parchment/Silpat lined sheets).
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes. The cookies should be lightly browned. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes. Move to a cooling rack until cooled completely. Store in airtight container.
This post is linked to the following blog linkys or parties. Please visit them for lots more recipes and ideas!