You know you've got them. Kitchen tools you NEVER use. What's hiding in the back or cluttering up your utensil drawer? Here are some I recently purged from ours!
- Strawberry Hullers (yes, I had more than one!) - paring knife, 'nuff said.
- Cheap nonstick cookware - money wasted, lessons learned!
- Garlic press - I'll chop it myself, thanks, and save the cleaning nightmare!
- Flour sifter - this one just never worked!
- Egg separator - why?
- Tea Bag Squeezer - spoons work!
- Corn Holders - ok, my kids actually loved these. They will have to do without, these were old and nasty!
We have a lot more room in the utensil drawer -- you can find what you need! Try looking through your utensil drawer(s?) and see what you can find.